Get-Tuned's Online Mandolin Tuner

Anything about the mandolin.

Get-Tuned's Online Mandolin Tuner

Postby Scott » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:17 pm

These are the comments on Get-Tuned's Online Mandolin Tuner. Feel free to leave a comment about the tuner.
Scott
Site Admin

Re: Get-Tuned's Online Mandolin Tuner

Postby Jessica » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Just pulled my late fathers mandolin out of the closet. He played in a band with this same mando in 1936. It is a "Stad-O-Lin" I used to "fool around" with a guitar years ago, but have never picked up this instrument. Thanks to your web site, I now have it tuned. Now if I can just find somewhere to help me start chording...
Jessica

Postby Leonidas » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm

This tuner was FABULOUS! I was asked at my school to tune a mandolin for a student who is using it in a production of our school musical. It was so far off that I was suspicious that I didn't know what the pitches were supposed to be. I did a Google search for a mandolin tuning chart and found this site which worked fabulously!!
Leonidas

Postby johnsaa1 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 pm

What a load of rubbish, obviously not tested properly. Having registered. Following not being able to access the online Mandolin tuner. The hyperlinks just return to the main page which says use the online tuner. When following these links they just keep looping back to the main page. I can see from the forums other have accessed he online tuner but you really need to check the site for functionality, more often perhaps.
johnsaa1

Postby everands » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:12 pm

Worked Great! Just starting lessons today... figured it would be good to have it in tune to start to save time! I have book marked this site!
everands

Postby sixstringsalsa » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Just got my first mandolin today. I've played guitar for 30+ years but never tried a mandolin! I purchased a very inexpensive model, a Rogue ($50). It had great reviews so I gave it a try. So far so good. Get-Tuned's on line mandoline tuner was a great help tuning this instument for the very first time. I will surely use it more and tell others about it!
sixstringsalsa

Postby rutanfmr » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Does this work on an iPhone? I was able to use it on my desktop computer to tune a mandolin, but the actual online tuner wouldn't come up when I tried using it from my iPhone!
rutanfmr

Postby Topherbabs » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 am

Can Sombody help I don't seem to be able to access the tuner page on my iphone
Topherbabs

Postby Topherbabs » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Just found a mandolin tuner app on iTunes and it's free and it works unlike this social led tuner
Topherbabs

Postby kf4vot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:56 am

Had same problem johnsaa1 did,Mandolin online tuner link looped back to the main page, the link worked fine a couple of weeks ago using IE, I loaded Google Chrome and now the online tuner works great.
kf4vot

Postby sally henderson » Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 am

I used to enjoy logging on to tune my mandoline easily and quickly. Now even though I have gone through all the hoops to register and login, downloaded whatever....I still cannot access the online mandoline tuner. It is frustrating. Help!
I need it back, whats happening?
sally henderson

Postby Scott » Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 am

it is on this page
http://www.get-tuned.com/online_mandolin_tuner.php

You didn't need to register or login to use it. You just need to make sure you have flash installed for your browser. Also if you have an ipad or iphone it won't work because apple chooses not to support flash.
Scott
Site Admin

Postby marie » Sat May 12, 2012 7:39 pm

i have been trying to access the online tuner on my ipad and cant . I did all i had to do to apply. I also noticed many others had no success. I was able to access the tuner on my computer. Please advise. Thank you. Marie
marie

Postby marie » Wed May 16, 2012 10:42 am

Why cant i get the online mandolin tuner on my ipad? please advise.
marie

Postby Scott » Wed May 16, 2012 11:12 am

Scott wrote:it is on this page
http://www.get-tuned.com/online_mandolin_tuner.php

if you have an ipad or iphone it won't work because apple chooses not to support flash.
Scott
Site Admin

Next

Return to Mandolin